Saturday, July 2, 2011

This Blogging Thing Really Bites

July 2 -- I totally have been questioning my stupid goal to blog every day. Why do I do this?  What's the f'ing point?  I am like, the only one who reads it (well, Bob does too sometimes) and actually, now that I think about it,my effort wasn't to have others read it.  Seriously.  My goal was simply to make sure that I write every day.  Do some flexing of the fingers on the ol' keyboard.  But on nights like tonight when I am so tired I can barely remember my password, I get really pissed off at myself for setting the goal in the first place.  I am literally typing this with my eys closed.  Wil check for typos later...

I had a very busy day including getting up at 6 (had to open my eyse to find that number on the keyboard.) and bringing Connor to camp.  THen yoga then stores to get food etc so we can go to the lake for the day and into th enight.  (which was totally pretty.)  then off to Lori's to hang by the bonfire.  ALl fun but I soooo tired.  ANd wodnering why I set this goal in the first place.

Except for the number six, I really didn't open my eyes.  I am keeping the typos as is when I open my eyes and I am not going ot fix typos because I want to see how horribly I did typing with my eyes shut.  See  I am so pathetic, I have to think of new stupid things to do while I write this blog.

good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment