Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Ice and Snow Gets Worse

February 3 --  The snow and ice are getting worse and worse.  The leak on the roof is invading the bonus room;  part of the floor is covered in ice, there are icicles hanging on the insulation in the walls.  Our insurance company gave us the name of a company who will remove the snow.  When I called, he said he couldn't be here for four days.  I was like, okay, put me on your schedule.  He told me to call back tonight with specifics.  When I did, he didn't pick up.  Brian just called and the owner didn't know who I was.  (I spoke to him twice today.)  He told Brian he could come out next Thursday.  What????  This is craziness.  I heard there are people who are calling roofing companies and are paying double the fee to get them out to their houses earlier.

I just don't know what to say.  I am so frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment