Saturday, November 12, 2011

Christmas Decorations UP Already!!!

November 12 -- Ya know I am insane when I put my Christmas decorations up in early November.  Okay. MID- November.  But alas, that's what I am doing right now.  What the hell, I can't wait forever and really?  I have no idea when or if I will have time.  so I am creeping the decorations in whenever I have a free minute or two.  Today, I put the finishing touches on the mantel in the family room.  Tomorrow I hope to get the stair railings done with the garland. I am so FREAKED about working full time and not getting stuff done and getting stressed out that I am very focused on getting it done early.  (It will come down early too, mark my word!)

I feel weird.  But there is a very strong part of me that is pumped.  I will NOT be stressed about this stuff!  Because ya know what?  WHen the chips are down...it's just stuff.

Now on to buying gifts.  Ugghhhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment