Friday, October 21, 2011

Book Club

October 22 -- Tonight was book club meeting with the girls.  I really enjoy the members of this book club.  we talk about other things but we talk about the book too.  Usually anyway!  Our book for this meeting was Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand.  It was totally awesome.  (The book and the meeting.)  One of our better discussions I think.  There was just so much to talk about .

And then I came home (late) expecting a quiet house.  But Brian was still up working.  It's nearly midnight and I don't know when he will be done.  I worry about him.  Between helping me run the kids around (and he has taken over a huge share of that responsibility) and keeping two jobs afloat, I just wonder how far he can go.  But then again, this is a guy who has run marathons.  A guy who gets up early, brings me a coffee and then goes out for an early morning run in the dark.  I guess there is a lot more endurance to him than that which meets the eye.  Maybe a little like Louis Samperini.  haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment