Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Thunder storm

June 9 - I don't even know what day it is but I am on b's iPad and I don't have a calendar nearby...so I am guessing. Right now here is a thunder and lightening storm going on ADHD we hadw to turn all of the computers off. So I am stuck writing my blog on b's IPad. Not a huge fan of this but I guess it gets the job done. Actually, it makes this little typewriter sound when I type the letters on the pad keyboard so I guess I kind of like that . It's sort of romantic in a retro sort of way.

Read lukes yearbook tonight. It's a nice yearbook. I am just still kind of having a struggle with the idea that he is old enough to have a yearbook from high school! Oh well. Weirdly I have this sense of calm about him graduating all of a sudden. I just feel like he is going to really like college. I just hope he understands how independence comes at a cost...and how quickly he books can turn. God help us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment