Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger is Unavailable...


May 12 – So I went on line to do my daily entry and when I clicked on the site, it came up with a nearly blank screen saying only “Blogger is unavailable!”  I’ve been doing this since January 1st and this is the first time I have seen that message.  It’s so weird though, I was worried for a moment because I have written this blog for every single day in 2011 and I didn’t want to give up my “roll.”

So I decided to just write something in “word” and then transfer it over tomorrow morning when, hopefully, blogger is "available again".  Funny how computer language almost personifies a site.  Like I can almost picture “blogger”.  Blogger is a guy.  With round black glasses – thick frames, thick lenses.  Receding hair line, black hair.  A small pencil mustache.  Kind of hunched shoulders and short sleeve dress shirt.  In yellow.  I think he is nice but he is earnest.  Right now, with “blogger” down…he is freaking out.  There are half moon sweat stains underneath his shirt.

I hope he is married.  Or is happy outside of his job maintaining “blogger.”  Geez.  I’ve got this guy so well imagined right now, if he were single, I think I could find him a date!

No comments:

Post a Comment